Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Cool Morning


I know, I know, I'm never posting things at all lately. Sorry about that. I have been kind of busy with work, but I really will be trying to put forth an extra effort to post more often.
This is pretty old honestly. I really love drawing smoke or steam just because it's so fun and free to color and sketch. A lot of people ask me why so many people I draw are smoking and honestly, it's the smoke. I love drawing it. I, myself, don't smoke nor do I plan to really. I just like drawing it. This is just something a lot of people ask me about and I never really answer, so now you have an answer. I also think it's a bit dumb to only draw a handful of different types of characters with only traits that you like. I like complex characters with both flaws and strengths that are realistic and are found in daily life in people that you may come in contact with. There you have it.
This was with colored pencils, markers and pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment