Sunday, June 21, 2015

Something For Adam









I loved working on this project so much. I had the honor of working on this symbolic piece for Adam. He's an incredible photographer and a super nice guy. If you'd like to check out his work--which I highly recommend--you can find it on his facebook page, here and on his website, here.
This was done in acrylics, paint pens, and pens on a wrapped canvas.
I will be working on making prints available for many pieces that have been sold, but are still wanted. I will post a link to the site that I will be using soon! If you would like your own custom piece of art from me, I would be more than happy to work on something for you so please e-mail me or message me. Commissions are some of my favorite things to do, especially when it's such a meaningful piece like this one!

3 comments:

  1. Pleasant short article, thanks to the awriter.org details. It is very comprehensive data

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love your site.Great colors & theme.Thank you.
    casio

    ReplyDelete