Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Photos Anyone?

Hey you guys! I thought I'd give you a little taste of what my photography is like. I like to think of myself as more of a Surreal/Abstract photographer, but I love taking pictures of all sorts of different things.

Before you go making judgments and things, know this, I've never had even a basic lesson about what makes a good photo. I have only used what I know about art and how to use cameras and color as my lead for all of the photos that I take. I thought maybe you'd want to know that. Especially since a lot of people who see my photography a lot, don't even know that, I don't think. Anyway, please enjoy! If you find yourself interested in prints or anything I have some sites where they are available and I will make my own as well. These are my more recent pictures....



















No comments:

Post a Comment